THE St. Louis Speakeasy
It is currently Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:36 pm GMT

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 242 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

I am Ish, Destroyer of Worlds!
 Post subject: Re: The Magician and the Mute (Hecate)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:14 am GMT 

Custom Title: I am Ish, Destroyer of Worlds!
"Pecan is good." She signed with a smile. She could see the uncertainly, the apprehension in him. "It's just a pie filling, don't get too nervous....."

Amicitia concero omnis
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:36 pm GMT 

Custom Title: Amicitia concero omnis
Mortimer actually blushed at that. It was true, he was becoming terribly nervous—and over such a silly thing, too! But. . .it seemed so important to her and he couldn't help but want to do it properly. "Yes, yes, I am aware," he murmured, smiling a bit. The words sounded a bit rough, but there was kindness behind them.

— Carl Sandburg

Det tog 25 år att ens komma så här långt och jag ser en framtid där jag kunde bli något stort...

Characters, and Timelines! Char solos!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:54 pm GMT 

"When I made my first pie, I didn't really know what I was doing, I put too much sugar in and burnt the whole thing. It was an awful mess." She signed. "Don't worry, I won't let you burn this." She smiled, putting a few pies on the baking sheets and sliding them in the oven.

Amicitia concero omnis
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:10 pm GMT 

He chuckled softly, his smile softening. The woman really was amazing, he thought. It was a strange thought to come to him as he stood there, watching her do something so simple as bake. And yet. . .it made her undeniably desirable. He abandoned the pie then, moving a bit close, his throat suddenly dry as he set his hands carefully on her waist, wanting to gently wrap them around her but not entirely certain she would permit it. He bent closer, his lips brushing her neck as he held his breath to see if this would be allowed.

— Carl Sandburg

Det tog 25 år att ens komma så här långt och jag ser en framtid där jag kunde bli något stort...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:14 pm GMT 

She froze in her place, thankfully she had closed the oven door before he touched her or she may have burnt herself. She had never had a man put his arms around her, beyond a hug from her family or Eve's husband, those were innocent little things. She blushed madly at that and even worse at his lips on her neck. She did nothing to stop him, nor did she pull away.

Amicitia concero omnis
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:25 pm GMT 

When Fynn didn't pull away or push him away he wrapped his arms around her, pulling her close against him. His heart was pounding in his head and he felt a little lost. He'd never really done this before (he'd been with women before, of course, but not when it mattered like this), but he hid his taunt nerves well. He didn't speak, only moved to kiss at the shell of her ear, holding her close.

— Carl Sandburg

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:43 pm GMT 

Even her ears were red, it flicked a bit under his lips. She could feel her pulse in her throat, beating against the scar the way it did when she was all nervous. She relaxed against him, leaning back, breathing in, it mostly smelled of pie crushes and sugary fillings, but under it all, she smelled him, it was a pleasant scent of cologne, not overwhelming. It made her smile a bit and close her eyes.

Amicitia concero omnis
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:51 pm GMT 

Mortimer breathed in, shivering a bit as he pressed her closer against him. Something just below his lungs was tightening. One hand slipped down, running over Fynn's hip, down her leg a bit until it reached her thigh and pressed up, bunching her long dress a little. He kissed her ear, sucking just a little on it. God, but she was so small. . .so terribly fragile and it only made her all the more desirable.

Still, he didn't speak, didn't want to ruin this. Already he was running through the possibilities in his mind. There was, after all, a perfectly good table which could surely hold Fynn's weight. . .

— Carl Sandburg

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:11 pm GMT 

Fynn was shy, she felt his hand grab at her dress, his lips on her ear, all the touches no other person had laid on her before. She turned in his embrace twisting up her dress, she looked up at him shyly, not sure what to say, or sign rather, her hands instead settled on his chest. She was still blushing.

Amicitia concero omnis
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:20 pm GMT 

Mortimer frowned a bit when she turned, fearing that she would pull away, but instead finding her turning towards him, her paws on his chest. He smiled a bit, reassuring, his hand pulling her thigh all the closer, almost pulling it up.

He wanted nothing more than to pull her up entirely and set her down on the edge of the table. Instead, he merely started to pull up her dress a bit more, slowly inching it up with the bunch until his fingers touched skin. As he did so, he bent to kiss the side of her neck.

— Carl Sandburg

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:36 pm GMT 

Fynn's eyes fluttered a bit as she felt him kiss her neck. Something in the back of her mind startled at the raising of her hem, and brushing of her exposed thigh but she was a bit caught up.

"Well this is interesting..." Fynn jumped and pulled away at the voice. There stood Eve, leaning against the doorway, arms crossed, brow raised. "Fynn, my dear, there's a customer out front, he just walked in." Fynn nodded, blushing and moved quickly out of the kitchen, sheepishly. Eve turned her gaze on to Mortimer. "What part of 'I shoot perfect bullseyes' did you not comprehend?" She asked.

Amicitia concero omnis
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:55 pm GMT 

At the voice, Mortimer also was startled, and carefully released the smaller woman, gracefully stepping back a pace from her. He didn't speak until after Fynn was out of the room, and after Eve had made her threat. He sighed lightly, putting a hand over his face for a moment. ". . .I didn't do anything wrong," he said, almost a little sharply. "I wasn't hurting her, and she didn't stop me."

He turned a bit away from Eve then, as though the slightest bit embarrassed. "Now. . .if you don't mind, I would thank you to point me in the direct of the nearest restroom."

— Carl Sandburg

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:00 pm GMT 

Eve kept her distance.

"She's infatuated and you're taking advantage of that." She said in a dangerous tone. "She's never...." Eve paused, trying to figure out the best way to explain this. "She's innocent." She hoped he took the hint. "No man has put the effort in before to get to know her, let alone worse...don't push it." She said before flicking her hand towards a door to his right in the back of the room. "There."

Amicitia concero omnis
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:05 pm GMT 

Mortimer frowned, blinking a bit. So, Fynn had never. . . His ears folded back at that. "I'm sorry," he murmured. "I didn't realize."

He backed off, turning and slipping into the bathroom. It would be several minutes before he returned, looking a bit anxious and trying to hide it. He was terribly embarrassed now, and almost uncomfortable. He glanced at Eve but didn't speak.

— Carl Sandburg

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:12 pm GMT 

Eve was currently fiddling with the oven and pulling out the pies, Fynn had placed in there a while ago.

"You hurt her and my threat still stands." She said. "That said, I hope you have her a proper kiss before trying to feel her up." She hadn't looked up yet, she was setting the pies on the cooling racks, she had pulled one that had cooled and cut a slice from it, grabbing a fork and trying a bite, then close her eyes and smiling. She put another bit on the fork. "C'mere and try this." It was a Chocolate hazelnut filling, that wasn't too rich, but just decadent enough with a hint of nutmeg in the crust.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 242 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next