THE St. Louis Speakeasy
It is currently Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:19 pm GMT

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1321 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40 ... 89  Next

Post subject: Re: Dumb Questions
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:21 pm GMT 

I think rocky likes mitzi but it's more on the protective big brother towards her; he cares for her dearly like siblings.

does mitzi and serafine ever want to have kids?
wait--let me switch it up a knot-- did mitzi ever wanted to have kids? was she capable to birth children?
what type of guy does serafine likes? does she loves children? Is she mentally capable of raising kids??

-- H.P. Lovecraft

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:04 pm GMT 

Tracy wrote:
Quote:
Do any of the characters have middle names?

Yes, though not among Mordecai's family.

This just makes me curious, which characters have middle names? And what are they?

The Tomboy!
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:54 pm GMT 

Custom Title: The Tomboy!
Ok…I’m doing this from college, cause my comp, at home, is messing up, so… yeah… I won’t to into a lot of detail. Ok…I’ve been reading a lotta questions… A lot about Viktor, and the others…But…I have questions about Viktor, that have come up, from reading the many answers of others questions.

Ok.
1. Who and what age, consist of Viktor’s family? And why have they chosen to have nothing to do with him? His line of work, perhaps?

2. Has he ever been in a relationship, or anything close to that? If so, when did they meet and who was she?

3. Does he ever have flashbacks of war? And did he have/make/lose any war buddies? And were they pictured with him, in “Lackadaisy Scrapbook”?

(Yes. My Viktor fangirlness, is really pecking, right now. :})

Perhaps more, later! ^_^ Back to school, for now!

My Cat Folk

Xenophilius
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:01 pm GMT 

Custom Title: Xenophilius
Is it true Babies come from a Cabbage patch?

Actors; The opposite of people
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:55 pm GMT 

Custom Title: Actors; The opposite of people
I think that the MitzixRocky relationship has been pretty clearly established. Maybe it's just me... o0 Rocky has a crush on her - She doesn't think anything romantic of him.

Co-founder of the "George Clooney IS hot, but nobody believes us" club. >:I
The GCIHBNBUC WANTS YOU.

Xenophilius
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:42 pm GMT 

I'd love to see where the whole CalvinxIvy thing is going. Does she even know about Freckles wild side?

Just for the hell of it, Dr. Freckle and Mr. Calvin.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:06 pm GMT 

Quote:
The formal (or perhaps sarcastic) terms of address aren’t needed. You can just call me Tracy. =)

Know my lady Tracy I do not speak of you as princess in a sarcastic way. Nothing could be further from the truth. I say so but in respect. All of your artwork has been so wonderful, that it seems to me that only ‘princess’ is the only honorific possible to describe you. You are the beautiful princess in my Lackadaisy universe and Mitzi is the queen.
(And Ivy is the secret ruler of the shadow government that controls the world. All bow down to Ivy.)

(And Tracy answered my dumb questions! I’m so happy happy happy!!!!( No, really it’s true. I’ve recently did a interview and presentation at a university and I’m still unwinding.))

So if you could find it in your heart to put up with my dumb… more questions for you my princess.

1. Does Mitzi truly care for Wick, or is she just using him for her own purposes? (I hope not the latter; they make such a cute couple when you draw them together. Of course her loving him AND using him at the same time is also cool with me.)

2. In the future comics will we learn what Freckle is so intently looking at from the rear of the car in ‘Lackadaisy Haggersnash’?

3. Will we possibly see Mordecai’s sister Esther in a future non canon comic…?

4. … And is Esther as evil as she is beautiful?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:39 pm GMT 

Summerblues wrote:
Tracy wrote:
Quote:
Do any of the characters have middle names?

Yes, though not among Mordecai's family.

This just makes me curious, which characters have middle names? And what are they?

Viktor Ladislav Vasko. I think that's all there is so far....

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:34 pm GMT 

Forgive me if this has been asked already, but way back in Lackadaisy Quantentheorie, Viktor notices the lock on the cellar door is . . . well, unlocked. I'm assuming this is because Mordecai was there stealing their guns, but this seems like a strange omission on the part of the King of Obsessive Detail. Did Mordecai leave it unlocked deliberately? To warn Viktor or even Mitzi that he'd been there? Seems odd, but it's also hard to believe he forgot it.

Erm . . . even as I type this I realize that this question will probably be answered in the comic. Ah well. *is curious*

Boss Lady
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:02 am GMT 
Administrator

Custom Title: Boss Lady
Quote:
The one holding Mo'cai's hand is named Rose?

Yes

Quote:
Is Rose particularly attached to her big brother? 'Cause it looks like she grabbed his hand, not the other way around.

She was.

Quote:
Did Mordecai feel responsible for his younger siblings while he was growing up?

Acutely in his teenage years.

Quote:
Do any of Mordecai's family members have an inkling about what he does for a living?

His sisters don't. Zippy probably has an inkling that not everything is on the level, but she's definitely not privy to the details.

Quote:
Do any of his other family members show sociopathic tendencies/traits?

No

Quote:
Could you be more specific? Severe brain damage? Crazy? Paralyzed? Rehab? Alzheimer's? Sorry, but this kind of thing really interests me, and "An invalid" is just too broad.

Partially paralytic resulting from apoplexy (what today would be called a stroke).

Quote:
Is Mama Zippy still alive?

In the comic timeline, yes

Quote:
wait--let me switch it up a knot-- did mitzi ever wanted to have kids? was she capable to birth children?

She's capable so far as she's aware, but she's pretty preoccupied with her less-than-conventional lifestyle. Child rearing doesn't seem to be on her priority list, at least not yet.

Quote:
what type of guy does serafine likes? does she loves children? Is she mentally capable of raising kids??

Well, she's probably creative enough to find ways to have fun with just about any sort of guy, at least for the short term. She's not exactly the maternal type, but if she happened to be saddled with children, I imagine she'd be something of a fiercely protective mama lion. So, she's probably capable of raising kids...it's just a question of how many personality disorders they'd end up with. ;P

Quote:

Ujana correctly pointed out Viktor's middle name is Ladislav.
Calvin's middle name is Allen (...at least it's not 'Alvin' :P)
Rumor has it Wick's middle name is Alastair
Mitzi's given name once upon a time was a rather plain Mary Ellen Montgomery

Quote:
1. Who and what age, consist of Viktor’s family? And why have they chosen to have nothing to do with him? His line of work, perhaps?
2. Has he ever been in a relationship, or anything close to that? If so, when did they meet and who was she?

He has been in a relationship. The Great War and subsequent troubles finding and keeping legitimate work effected his temperament. It perhaps should come as no surprise that he's a difficult individual to live with. I don't wish to disclose too much, though. Some of this will be touched upon in the comic.

Quote:
3. Does he ever have flashbacks of war? And did he have/make/lose any war buddies? And were they pictured with him, in “Lackadaisy Scrapbook”?

Making friends and losing friends in the war was a fairly universal phenomenon, I'm sure. It's something of a given that he did, but he assuredly never spoke of it afterward. He doesn't have flashbacks, but I'm sure some aspects of his demeanor could easily be attributed to lingering effects of PTSD in modern psychiatric terms.

Quote:
I'd love to see where the whole CalvinxIvy thing is going. Does she even know about Freckles wild side?

Only secondhand so far.

Quote:
1. Does Mitzi truly care for Wick, or is she just using him for her own purposes? (I hope not the latter; they make such a cute couple when you draw them together. Of course her loving him AND using him at the same time is also cool with me.)

Good question. =) I think it better to let the comic itself provide the answer to that one, though.

Quote:
2. In the future comics will we learn what Freckle is so intently looking at from the rear of the car in ‘Lackadaisy Haggersnash’?

No. He's just being Freckle - rather lost on social goings-on, even in the midst of them; but aware of his surroundings on a separate level.

Quote:

Perhaps

Quote:
4. … And is Esther as evil as she is beautiful?

My comment that all little girls are evil earlier was intended humor...mostly. ;)
Her brand of evil might involve dropping elder bother's shoes down a tenement light shaft or sewing all of his pant legs together in the middle of the night...but that would seem fairly negligible, considering.

Quote:
Forgive me if this has been asked already, but way back in Lackadaisy Quantentheorie, Viktor notices the lock on the cellar door is . . . well, unlocked. I'm assuming this is because Mordecai was there stealing their guns, but this seems like a strange omission on the part of the King of Obsessive Detail. Did Mordecai leave it unlocked deliberately? To warn Viktor or even Mitzi that he'd been there? Seems odd, but it's also hard to believe he forgot it.

This is sort of indirectly addressed in one of the more recent comics - Asa divulged that cleaning out the armory was a debilitating warning shot to let Mitzi know she's not welcome back in the arena. They expected her to 'get the message', but it happened that she didn't take notice of it before a second, somewhat more deliberately aimed shot was fired.

Prowling about...
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:54 am GMT 

Custom Title: Prowling about...
Tracy wrote:
Quote:

Perhaps.

That honestly made me squeal just a bit.

Tracy wrote:
Her brand of evil might involve dropping elder brother's shoes down a tenement light shaft or sewing all of his pant legs together in the middle of the night.

And turning his socks inside out, after which she paired them together in different combinations.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:04 am GMT 

Hmm... What I REALLY wanna see are Rose and Esther is adults. Maybe I should draw my own renditions... =P

The GCIHBNBUC WANTS YOU.

Why don'tcha do right?
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:13 pm GMT 

Custom Title: Why don'tcha do right?
Quote:
Rumor has it Wick's middle name is Alastair

Sedgewick Alastair Sable. Huh?

Niiice.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:35 pm GMT 

Or: Cedric "My parents have stuffy East Coast accents" Alastair Sable. ;D

The GCIHBNBUC WANTS YOU.

Xenophilius
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:12 pm GMT 

Are there going to be any major plans with the Dubois later on? And if so, loosely give a little hint please?

Also, does Rocky ever have fantasies about flying?

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1321 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40 ... 89  Next