THE St. Louis Speakeasy
It is currently Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:29 pm GMT

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1321 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38 ... 89  Next
Author Message

Prowling about...
 Post subject: Re: Dumb Questions
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:46 am GMT 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:33 am GMT
Posts: 146
Location: Your roof.
Custom Title: Prowling about...
*pokes topic to see if it's dead or not*
*doesn't wait to find out and asks dumb questions anyway*

YES. After some deep thinking, I've come up with some dumb and totally random questions that haven't been asked yet.

1. How was the cast like kids/ their up-growing (don't mind Rocky and Freckle... we've already pretty much figured them out)? Of some reason, I keep imagining Serafine sitting with some dolls, happily sticking needles into them. Nico could've acted as a bully, but I don't think he would. He doesn't seem like he would care; way too laid back. He would probably be the 'bully-for-hire'.

2. What kind of visual defect does Mordecai have? So maybe it would be appropriate to throw in the question when he got his glasses too. (or... maybe he's just wearing them for show... *suspicious*)

3. Has Viktor ever sold any drinks? (or has he scared all the guests away every time?)

4. Sooo... when he was still working there, how did Rocky and Mordecai get along? Follow-question: Since I have a hunch about above question, how many times did Rocky make Mordecai blow his top (Rocky definately seems like he would be able to push the right buttons to make Mordecai totally bent out of shape)? Unescapably followed by this question: How many times has Rocky been threatened to death, why, and by which methods [by Viktor; Mordecai; pig farmers; anyone]?

5. How did the Lackadaisy crew get Viktor drunk enough to take his clothe-measures? (yes, yes, I know HOW... a really big bottle of captain Kehoe's best; but the question is, how did they make him down all of it?)

6. Since the topic has been up several times; has Mordecai EVER been drunk? And if, because it would be a rattling world sensation, HOW did it happen?

7. Speaking of which, who in the Lackadaisy cast does NOT smoke?

8. Oooh... then I'll also ask, at what AGE did the smoking characters START smoking?

Eight questions (plus some following questions). That is aaaalll, I promise ('til I figure out some more dumb, random questions... muwahaha)

_________________
'There's no such thing as a stupid question, until you ask it.'


Top
 Profile  
 

 Post subject: Re: Dumb Questions
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:04 pm GMT 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:43 pm GMT
Posts: 35
Location: The coziest chair in the room.
1)Does/will Mordecai ever use yiddish expressions? I know he said "meshuggeneh" in one of your tutorials, but what about in the comic?

2)We've seen Freckle and Rocky as (adorable!) youngsters - will we ever see baby Viktor, Ivy, and Mordecai? Oh plz, oh plz! And Zib, and Mitzi and Serafine . . . or maibee just a baby lineup . . .

3)Do you consider Mordecai to be a sociopath? If so, to what degree? If not, what's his deal? Really bad childhood?

4)Mordecai and Viktor worked together a lot and had a weird kind of friendship; Ivy and Viktor seem to have a very close relationship. How about Ivy and Mordecai? I can't imagine they were friends . . . were they?

5)In Lackadaisy Valentino, Mordecai not only knows who the actor Valentino is, but he references one of his roles when he calls Viktor "sheik". Does Mordecai know these things because they're popular knowledge? Or does he actually go to the movies? Somehow I can't see him sitting in the dark with a bucket of popcorn . . . unless he was there to icepick someone . . .

Well, geesh, that was a lot of Mordecai questions . . . b/c he's my favorite psycho kitty! Thanx!

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 

The Next Doctor.
 Post subject: Re: Dumb Questions
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:51 pm GMT 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 24, 2009 9:10 pm GMT
Posts: 6442
Location: Ponyville
Custom Title: The Next Doctor.
Mazik wrote:
1)Does/will Mordecai ever use yiddish expressions? I know he said "meshuggeneh" in one of your tutorials, but what about in the comic?

2)We've seen Freckle and Rocky as (adorable!) youngsters - will we ever see baby Viktor, Ivy, and Mordecai? Oh plz, oh plz! And Zib, and Mitzi and Serafine . . . or maibee just a baby lineup . . .

3)Do you consider Mordecai to be a sociopath? If so, to what degree? If not, what's his deal? Really bad childhood?

4)Mordecai and Viktor worked together a lot and had a weird kind of friendship; Ivy and Viktor seem to have a very close relationship. How about Ivy and Mordecai? I can't imagine they were friends . . . were they?

5)In Lackadaisy Valentino, Mordecai not only knows who the actor Valentino is, but he references one of his roles when he calls Viktor "sheik". Does Mordecai know these things because they're popular knowledge? Or does he actually go to the movies? Somehow I can't see him sitting in the dark with a bucket of popcorn . . . unless he was there to icepick someone . . .

Well, geesh, that was a lot of Mordecai questions . . . b/c he's my favorite psycho kitty! Thanx!


1)i hope so..ill laugh :3
2)that would be SOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!
3)kinda...nobody sees him as a person to start up a random conversation or anything...but he will talk to the other main chars :3 obviously...
4) i think everybody wants to know about Viktor and Ivy ;) and I speak for everyone when i ask..."When the heck did that happen?! O_O
5)i think popular knowledge....lol i can't picture Mordecai going to a movie either...
and I love mordecai to! infact, I'm the predsident of Mordecaidom!

_________________
Syrus x Max


Top
 Profile  
 

Not quite good enough
 Post subject: Re: Dumb Questions
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:13 pm GMT 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 9:35 am GMT
Posts: 10892
Location: A depressing place...
Custom Title: Not quite good enough
RockyFanBoy528 wrote:
and I love mordecai to! infact, I'm the predsident of Mordecaidom!


For the record, we're called the Mordecult. And I'm pretty sure club president was a title taken by someone else already...

*Misses Lackalizzie*

_________________
Silvanus wrote:
Lawrence Fishburne was offering me two pills; one blue, one pink. I punched him in the face and ate them both.


Top
 Profile  
 

 Post subject: Re: Dumb Questions
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:29 pm GMT 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:43 pm GMT
Posts: 35
Location: The coziest chair in the room.
Mordecult, lol! Count me in!

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 

 Post subject: Re: Dumb Questions
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:51 pm GMT 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:43 pm GMT
Posts: 35
Location: The coziest chair in the room.
RockyFanBoy528 wrote:
2)that would be SOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!
3)kinda...nobody sees him as a person to start up a random conversation or anything...but he will talk to the other main chars :3 obviously...


2)I know, right? esp. baby Viktor, who I admit I have a hard time picturing . . .

3)Well, yes I know he's not social; I guess I was specifically wondering if Ms. Butler would describe his particular metal malaise as sociopathy, since he doesn't quite match all the criteria:

"1)Failure to conform to social norms with respect to lawful behaviors as indicated by repeatedly performing acts that are grounds for arrest;

2)Deceitfulness, as indicated by repeatedly lying, use of aliases, or conning others for personal profit or pleasure;

3)Impulsivity or failure to plan ahead;

4)Irritability and aggressiveness, as indicated by repeated physical fights or assaults;

5)Reckless disregard for safety of self or others;

6)Consistent irresponsibility, as indicated by repeated failure to sustain consistent work behavior or honor financial obligations;

7)Lack of remorse, as indicated by being indifferent to or rationalizing having hurt, mistreated, or stolen from another."

Mo'cai (I'm not sure who started this nickname, but I love it! Hope you don't mind if I use it?) certainly shows big tendencies towards #'s 1, 2, 4, 5, and 7, but he's neither impulsive nor irresponsible (as far as work ethic :D ). Admittedly, these are diagnostic criteria from wikipedia, and I'm not a psychiatrist. Just curious, because there has to be something very twisted in his brain to allow him to kill people/cats with a hatchet and look so blank while he's doing it. Very scary. Yet all he has to do is open his adorable eyes all wide and I go, "D'awwwww! He's so freakin' cute!!! So he chopped some guy into little bitty pieces, nobody's perfect, amiright?" Note to self: stay far, far away from wide-eyed psychotic kitties. :mrgreen: :oops:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 

 Post subject: Re: Dumb Questions
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:14 pm GMT 
Offline

Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:48 pm GMT
Posts: 13521
I never post in this subforum so here.

How many times does this expression, O.O, show up in the comic?

_________________
He died for me,
I live for him
My favorite Lackadaisy character [click]--> Lacy
List of Blah


Top
 Profile  
 

 Post subject: Re: Dumb Questions
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:14 pm GMT 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:44 pm GMT
Posts: 93
Now, if anyone can ask dumb questions, I think it could be me. Therefore I submit the following dealing mainly with Mordecai.

WARING!!! The following questions are really dumb. Do not read further if you can't deal with the dumb.

1. In Lackadaisy Preview 0004 and in 'Lackadaisy Massacre' we see Mordecai with a handgun that looks somewhat like a Colt 1911 model with a custom shortened barrel (at least to my eyes). Is that his weapon of choice at the moment?

2. Next (in case princess Tracy is reading this) might I suggest some alternative weapons for our fave assassin. Now frankly if you don't mind my suggestion, I would think that a cool cat like Mr. Heller might in fact prefer the hammer or hammerless versions of the Colt model 1903. They were more affordable, much easier to come by without questions being asked, and easier to conceal. (It strikes me that easy to conceal is important to Mr. Heller, as well as being able to throw away later without too great a financial burden.) Alternatively, I think that someone like Mr. Heller might also have a rare Browning 1900 (or alternatively the 1910 model) that he likes to use when he is really REALLY serious about engaging someone or someones with full prejudice. If my lady Tracy wishes to know my reasoning for recommending this, let me know and I will email privately, since it might make a change to his character if done for the reasons I would suggest. (Also, you may ask me about any additional firearms info if you wish. Some of what I know may even be correct.)

3. In Lackadaisy Preview 0004, is the briefcase that Mordecai is carrying the one he snatched from those jerks in "Pulp Fiction"?

4. In the archive I could not help but notice that it goes from (http://www.lackadaisycats.com/comic.php?comicid=31) to (http://www.lackadaisycats.com/comic.php?comicid=33) skipping 32. What happened to 32? Am I right in assuming that this is the missing episode where we find out that Ivy is in fact the ruler of the the secret shadow government that controls the world? (You don't have to answer that one unless you wish to, princess Tracy. I think we all have deduced the truth by now.) ^_^!

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 

Boss Lady
 Post subject: Re: Dumb Questions
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:50 pm GMT 
Offline
Administrator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2006 12:16 am GMT
Posts: 1271
Location: St. Louis, Missouri
Custom Title: Boss Lady
I fell very behind on these it seems. Sorry about that, guys.
--------------------
Quote:
1) Character question (so slap me if it'll be revealed in the comic): What was Rocky's part in the circus? All we see is him tied up in chains. Escape artist maybe?

In theory. In practice, “artist” may be a bit of an overstatement.

Quote:
2) No really, what is the hatchet joke? Somebody asked this ages ago and was just referred to Lackadaisy Hatchet. I know how it ends with Mordecai, but how does it go?

It’s pretty straightforward, really…so much so that it apparently only works on individuals with no ability to detect humor.

Quote:
3) Is there a significance to the pocket watches, or are they something that "everyone" has? (in quotes since obviously Rocky doesn't have one.

There’s nothing particularly special about it. Pocket watches were a common fashion accessory and utility item for men at the time. Wristwatches were steadily gaining on pocket watches in popularity after WWI, though. Prior to the war, wearing a watch on the wrist was considered a woman’s fashion, but the “trench watches” (worn on the wrist as a matter of practicality in wartime) brought home by soldiers had started transforming it into an acceptable fashion for men as well.

Quote:
4) Tracy, how do you come up with the names for each page? They are so unique, sophisticated, and much more interesting than "page1" etc.

I’m not sure they’re sophisticated, exactly. A lot of them are simply goofy-sounding, often obsolete words I enjoy putting to use where applicable out of sheer geekiness. I usually scavenge them from books, web sites, and notes I’ve jotted down over the years in the course of reading.

Quote:
5) How are the cons treating you? Wanna come to the Seattle Comic Con next spring?

The conventions have been…well, interesting. Most of them have amounted to jagged bundles of frustration and anxiety. However, the dousing of gratifying chocolaty syrup over the top, provided by the very many kind and supportive individuals I had the pleasure to shake hands and rub elbows with, did a lot to make the experience palatable.
I’m not sure if I’ll make it to Seattle next spring, although it’s a city I’d very much like to see. My plans for next year are to limit my convention touring to just a couple of larger shows in order to avoid distracting myself too much from actually producing comic art.

--------------------------

Quote:
ms boss lady tracy, what is the relationship rocky holds for mitzi and mitzi holds for rocky?

Well, they’re fond of each other, but in different ways.
Sorry for the hazy response, but it sort of takes the fun out of it to expound much on these sorts of things. I prefer for the story itself to say the most about the nature of their relationship. Hopefully it has provided at least some insight thus far – perhaps even enough for readers to start drawing some of their own conclusions.

------------------------

Quote:
1. How was the cast like kids/ their up-growing (don't mind Rocky and Freckle... we've already pretty much figured them out)? Of some reason, I keep imagining Serafine sitting with some dolls, happily sticking needles into them. Nico could've acted as a bully, but I don't think he would. He doesn't seem like he would care; way too laid back. He would probably be the 'bully-for-hire'.

Nico and Serafine were born in the city, grew up in the bayou mud surrounded by alligators and superstition, and took whatever bizarre inroads to lucrative adventure they could find. Nico’s not the bullying type by nature. He’d rather be fishing, but I suppose he figures one might as well make an occupation of what one excels at…such as punching faces really hard. Serafine was the propellant, weaving her own mythology and making a living as a charlatan Marie Laveau. Some intriguing new opportunities arose when illicit liquor started flowing in from the Gulf of Mexico.
As for the rest…
Mitzi was idly plucking her father’s banjo in a faded dress, dodging unwanted advances, and planning the escape from a dirt farm in Georgia. Zib was a habitual truant surrounded by slow-moving Polish ancestry, developing grand schemes and adopting controversial points of view under the spell of a phonograph’s dust and crackle. Mordecai was a quiet, studious city slum-dweller, but not without prospects…and a night job or two. Viktor was robust and amorous; an uneducated workhorse content to be useful on a farm in rural East Europe or on the docks in the urban West. Wick was summering at the Cape, sailing, rowing, playing lacrosse with the predestined Ivy League boys, reading stodgy books about American revolutionaries and generally struggling to stave off encroaching boredom. Ivy was precocious but over-indulged; a princess in a gangster’s bootleg barony hovering between innocence and immersion in an underworld. I don’t think she’s grown out of it yet.

Quote:
2. What kind of visual defect does Mordecai have? So maybe it would be appropriate to throw in the question when he got his glasses too. (or... maybe he's just wearing them for show... *suspicious*)

Congenital myopia. School started and glasses became necessary. There’s little Mordke and his bespectacled childhood.
Image

Quote:
3. Has Viktor ever sold any drinks? (or has he scared all the guests away every time?)

To the ones who dance the line between brave and stupid, sure. ;)

Quote:
4. Sooo... when he was still working there, how did Rocky and Mordecai get along? Follow-question: Since I have a hunch about above question, how many times did Rocky make Mordecai blow his top (Rocky definately seems like he would be able to push the right buttons to make Mordecai totally bent out of shape)? Unescapably followed by this question: How many times has Rocky been threatened to death, why, and by which methods [by Viktor; Mordecai; pig farmers; anyone]?


How did they get along? They didn’t. The corps working above-ground in the midst of the fray by night had a certain amount of derision or even mild contempt for those who spent their evenings working in the relative safety of the underground. The soldiery didn’t mingle much with the musicians, poker dealers, bus boys and bartenders, in other words, so Mordecai was little more than peripherally aware of Rocky’s existence. That was for the better, really – I suspect Rocky otherwise might’ve met with a fate worse than Sniffles’.

How many times has Rocky been threatened with death? Uh…we may need to conjure an algorithm to solve for that one. I can’t do complex math like that in my head.

Quote:
5. How did the Lackadaisy crew get Viktor drunk enough to take his clothe-measures? (yes, yes, I know HOW... a really big bottle of captain Kehoe's best; but the question is, how did they make him down all of it?)

Simple drinking logic -- once you start, it gets progressively easier to keep going. Until you pass out.

Quote:
6. Since the topic has been up several times; has Mordecai EVER been drunk? And if, because it would be a rattling world sensation, HOW did it happen?

No
...well, at least not that he would ever admit to. Drunk? Shameful.

Quote:
7. Speaking of which, who in the Lackadaisy cast does NOT smoke?

Freckle, Nina, Rocky, Mordecai, and Lacy don’t smoke. Viktor used to, but doesn’t bother with it anymore. Ivy – perhaps occasionally around her friends. I don’t imagine she actually cares for it, but flappers have an image to uphold.

Quote:
8. Oooh... then I'll also ask, at what AGE did the smoking characters START smoking?

Umm…as soon as possible? It certainly didn’t have the social stigma attached to it that it does now - it wasn’t considered a health risk at the time. Some advertisements even promoted smoking as healthy, presumably because nicotine has a stimulating effect.

Rumor has it Zib was born with a cigarette in one hand and a sax in the other…and I’d conjecture the Savoys were swaddled in tobacco leaves as babes. ;)

---------------

Quote:
1)Does/will Mordecai ever use yiddish expressions? I know he said "meshuggeneh" in one of your tutorials, but what about in the comic?

He tries to keep that to a minimum…but for all his deadpan exasperation, he might as well have “oy vey” tattooed on his forehead.

Quote:
2)We've seen Freckle and Rocky as (adorable!) youngsters - will we ever see baby Viktor, Ivy, and Mordecai? Oh plz, oh plz! And Zib, and Mitzi and Serafine . . . or maibee just a baby lineup . . .

I’m afraid if I drew that, it’d break out in a battle royale with the Muppet Babies.

Quote:
3)Do you consider Mordecai to be a sociopath? If so, to what degree? If not, what's his deal? Really bad childhood?

While his behavior certainly qualifies as sociopathic, I don’t think it quite fits the bill as a psychiatric diagnosis. His childhood? It wasn’t terribly out of the ordinary. There were some rough patches…maybe some head injuries…I don’t know. I’ll ask him to explain himself sometime. I’m sure he’ll be about as forthcoming as Viktor. =P

Quote:
4)Mordecai and Viktor worked together a lot and had a weird kind of friendship; Ivy and Viktor seem to have a very close relationship. How about Ivy and Mordecai? I can't imagine they were friends . . . were they?

Hehe. No.

Quote:
5)In Lackadaisy Valentino, Mordecai not only knows who the actor Valentino is, but he references one of his roles when he calls Viktor "sheik". Does Mordecai know these things because they're popular knowledge? Or does he actually go to the movies? Somehow I can't see him sitting in the dark with a bucket of popcorn . . . unless he was there to icepick someone . . .

Movie theaters – where the floors are sticky, the seats smell like sweat, and the incessant sound of popcorn-chewing could result in senseless slaughter. I don’t think he frequents.
Regardless, there probably weren’t many people who didn’t know who Valentino was. "The Sheik" was popular enough to spawn a trend in faux-Arabian decor.

-----------------

Quote:
How many times does this expression, O.O, show up in the comic?

Almost as many times as 9_9

---------------

Quote:
1. In Lackadaisy Preview 0004 and in 'Lackadaisy Massacre' we see Mordecai with a handgun that looks somewhat like a Colt 1911 model with a custom shortened barrel (at least to my eyes). Is that his weapon of choice at the moment?


The proportions of the guns might look odd because I often have to fudge them a bit to make them suitable for little paw-hands. You are correct in that it’s an M1911, though.

Quote:
2. Next (in case princess Tracy is reading this) might I suggest some alternative weapons for our fave assassin. Now frankly if you don't mind my suggestion, I would think that a cool cat like Mr. Heller might in fact prefer the hammer or hammerless versions of the Colt model 1903. They were more affordable, much easier to come by without questions being asked, and easier to conceal. (It strikes me that easy to conceal is important to Mr. Heller, as well as being able to throw away later without too great a financial burden.) Alternatively, I think that someone like Mr. Heller might also have a rare Browning 1900 (or alternatively the 1910 model) that he likes to use when he is really REALLY serious about engaging someone or someones with full prejudice. If my lady Tracy wishes to know my reasoning for recommending this, let me know and I will email privately, since it might make a change to his character if done for the reasons I would suggest. (Also, you may ask me about any additional firearms info if you wish. Some of what I know may even be correct.)


The formal (or perhaps sarcastic) terms of address aren’t needed. You can just call me Tracy. =)

Mr. Heller has his preferences, and probably takes certain Asperger-like delight in matching specific firearms to specific situations. For combined accuracy and stopping power, however, which one might need on a moment’s notice, he seems fairly convinced that an M1911 with it’s .45 ACP cartridge is a practical thing to have on hand. Having been standard issue side arms for US armed forces, they weren’t too conspicuous or difficult to attain after WWI either.
Thank you for the suggestions, in any case. I appreciate that you’ve taken any interest at all, or that you wish to share your opinions here. Feel free to do so. Interesting conversation might ensue.

Quote:
3. In Lackadaisy Preview 0004, is the briefcase that Mordecai is carrying the one he snatched from those jerks in "Pulp Fiction"?

He was just dying to know if Marsellus’ soul was inside. ;P

Quote:
4. In the archive I could not help but notice that it goes from (http://www.lackadaisycats.com/comic.php?comicid=31) to (http://www.lackadaisycats.com/comic.php?comicid=33) skipping 32. What happened to 32? Am I right in assuming that this is the missing episode where we find out that Ivy is in fact the ruler of the the secret shadow government that controls the world? (You don't have to answer that one unless you wish to, princess Tracy. I think we all have deduced the truth by now.) ^_^!

Yeah, I guess the secret’s out.
It’s actually just a numbering error I made back before I started using Thurinus’ Tomekeeper to keep things in order around here. It turned out to be more of a hassle to fix it than to simply leave it the way it is, and so it persists.

---------------

If I missed anyone's question, I apologize. Just let me know and I'll make a point to provide some semblage of an answer.


Top
 Profile  
 

Why don'tcha do right?
 Post subject: Re: Dumb Questions
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:09 pm GMT 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:30 pm GMT
Posts: 1705
Location: Eating Puppies
Custom Title: Why don'tcha do right?
Quote:
Image


Dear lord. Do you simply draw these as the questions asked? Or did we just get a preview of something?

Either way, Mordicai's sister (i'm assuming) looks positively evil.


Top
 Profile  
 

Gun Enthusiast
 Post subject: Re: Dumb Questions
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:28 pm GMT 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:17 pm GMT
Posts: 1471
Location: ???
Custom Title: Gun Enthusiast
1.) Did Mordecai ever find his cufflinks??
2.) How much would be "peanuts" a day?
3.) Has justice been brought to those treacherous floor olives by Monsieur Q. Potato?


Top
 Profile  
 

 Post subject: Re: Dumb Questions
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:04 pm GMT 
Offline

Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:25 pm GMT
Posts: 283
1. Rocky seems to be a happy-to-be-lucky-silver-tonge prince, does he ever get sad in a moment in his life that really killed him emotionally buts hides it behind fake smiles and laughter?
2. What of Savoys childhood, did they have parents? nico took care of his sister serafine, is there a photo of them as children or young adults?
3. is Rocky ever happy with his father? is there and pictures of those two be happy...or misrable?

well i should go, college is hard but at least i have cool professors :) bye

_________________
The Oldest and Strongest Emotion of Mankind is fear,
and the Oldest and Strongest Kind of Fear
Is Fear of the Unkown

-- H.P. Lovecraft


Top
 Profile  
 

Boss Lady
 Post subject: Re: Dumb Questions
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:13 am GMT 
Offline
Administrator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2006 12:16 am GMT
Posts: 1271
Location: St. Louis, Missouri
Custom Title: Boss Lady
Quote:
Dear lord. Do you simply draw these as the questions asked? Or did we just get a preview of something?

Not usually. This is one I had started a long while back, and decided to just finish it in light of the questions.

Quote:
Either way, Mordicai's sister (i'm assuming) looks positively evil.

...most little girls are.

Quote:
1.) Did Mordecai ever find his cufflinks??

No.

Quote:
2.) How much would be "peanuts" a day?

Not enough.

Quote:
3.) Has justice been brought to those treacherous floor olives by Monsieur Q. Potato?

Image Yes.

Quote:
1. Rocky seems to be a happy-to-be-lucky-silver-tonge prince, does he ever get sad in a moment in his life that really killed him emotionally buts hides it behind fake smiles and laughter?

I wouldn't say his jovial side is fake, but it's not the only facet of his personality either...just the most prominent (loud and obnoxious) side. There's a glimpse of his flip side around the end of volume 1.

Quote:
2. What of Savoys childhood, did they have parents? nico took care of his sister serafine, is there a photo of them as children or young adults?

They had parents. They weren't raised by them, though. I'll post a 'photo' eventually. =)

Quote:
3. is Rocky ever happy with his father? is there and pictures of those two be happy...or misrable?

Perhaps, from when Rocky was very young...if Nina squirreled one away somewhere.


Top
 Profile  
 

Prowling about...
 Post subject: Re: Dumb Questions
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:14 pm GMT 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:33 am GMT
Posts: 146
Location: Your roof.
Custom Title: Prowling about...
Image

Waurgh. That was cruel Tracy. Here we are, the happily unknowing fans scrolling down the page, and WHAM, we are met by such an adorable picture. It's so cute it's brutal.

Tracy wrote:
Nico and Serafine were born in the city, grew up in the bayou mud surrounded by alligators and superstition.

I wouldn't be surprised if they had a pet alligator.

_________________
'There's no such thing as a stupid question, until you ask it.'


Top
 Profile  
 

Fredericus Rex
 Post subject: Re: Dumb Questions
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:51 pm GMT 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:04 am GMT
Posts: 182
Location: Somewhere
Custom Title: Fredericus Rex
I must know, is Mordecai the son or grandson of immigrants? (Being born in the 1890's, living in the slums, etc, add up to such a conclusion on my part.) And, if so, from where?

_________________
-FR


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1321 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38 ... 89  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group