THE St. Louis Speakeasy
It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:09 pm GMT

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Pure mediocrity since 1998.
 Post subject: Idea for a James Bond movie.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:43 am GMT 

Custom Title: Pure mediocrity since 1998.
Ok, so: At the end of Spectre, right before the end credits, we cut to a scene in a board room meeting, a TV playing news report on the events of the film. A man is at the head of the table, shrouded in darkness. All that can be scene is him stroking the cat on his lap. His secretary turns off the TV, walks over to him and say's "It all went according to plan". The man with the cat says " Good...good." He turns to her and asks for a martini, "Shanken, not stirred." He leans into the light reveling himself to be....SEAN CONNERY! fade to black, credits roll. The next film (Titled "We all fall down") explains that "James Bond" is a codename given to any agent granted 007 status, Similar to Q and M. So, all the James Bond movies take place in the same continuity, with each Bond being a different agent. The Connery Bond, now a bitter and sad old man, has worked his way up the ranks of Spectre, and now plans to get revenge on MI6 for "abandoning" him.
Now, all the other Bonds, ( Craig, Bronson, Lazenby, Moore, and Dalton.) All have to work together in order to kill Sean Connery.

TL;DR: The greatest movie of all time.