THE St. Louis Speakeasy
It is currently Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:43 pm GMT

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Lackadaisy Dedicated Discord Server
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:09 pm GMT 

Hello Everyone, You all may not know who I am, but over the past few months I've had the pleasure of working closely with Tracy and have had the Joy of creating a Dedicated Lackadaisy Discord Server. Many of you may have already heard of it, and are members. To you I say thank you. To those whom are not, I can only impress how much of the community you're missing out on! Discord itself is both a browser or application based platform for talking in either text or voice and truly coming together as a community. This is a place for readers and Patrons to talk about Lackadaisy things and all of the other types of things (of which there are many). Chat until you bleed! Chat until you cry! Bleed and cry and chat! Have a very pleasant conversation!!

--If you're new there, please read the #rules.

--If you notice a problem or have a stroke of brilliance you'd like to share, feel free to say so in #server_suggestions.

--For Patrons, please enjoy the exclusive #lackadaisy_patrons channel. If you’re a $5+ patron, you also have access to the #livestream_chat.

--If you're lost and need help, just say the name Horatio and our overqualified service AI and resident doorman will be at your beck and call.

If you have any interest in checking it out, and hanging out with Tracy, myself, and all of the Speakeasy's attendees, simply follow this link: https://discord.gg/RtDZuhP