THE St. Louis Speakeasy
It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:17 pm GMT

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Love to live, live to love
 Post subject: Re: Down The Rabbit Hole ((Thomas Knightwood))
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:08 pm GMT 

Custom Title: Love to live, live to love
"With whose?" Quinn asked, looking in the direction James was pointing in. He still wasn't one-hundred percent coherent, so he didn't quite understand what's going on.

Feel free to PM, I'm probably just as bored as you! :D

My Characters.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:10 pm GMT 

"To all the people in the streets!" He almost yelled, making sure to keep behind the well and out of their line of vision.

He grabbed Quinn's shoulders and looked him in the eyes. "We have to figure out how to get out of here."

My Characters

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:28 pm GMT 

Quinn shook his head, trying to restore all the flow of blood to his brain; but instead of blood going to his brain...

some of it began to trickle down the side of his face.

"What the? I'm bleeding..." Quinn said quietly, touching his hand to the blood flow.

My Characters.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:31 pm GMT 

James eyes widened and he retrieved his white t-shirt. He pressed it gently to the side of his friends head. "You must have hit pretty darn hard. Although, from the size of that fall, i'd say you're lucky to be alive. We both are."

My Characters

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:34 pm GMT 

"Yeah. I'm just glad I can remember your name and mine. James and..."

'and what?' Quinn thought frantically to himself.

"Uh... what have you been calling me again?" Quinn asked James, his eyes going in and out of focus.

My Characters.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:53 pm GMT 

James starred at his friend. No way, he can't have amnesia! He thought frantically. I can't be alone in this mess!!

"Your name is Quinn, we've been friends forever! we ran together in high school, remember??"

My Characters

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:12 pm GMT 

Clefspeare wrote:
James starred at his friend. No way, he can't have amnesia! He thought frantically. I can't be alone in this mess!!

"Your name is Quinn, we've been friends forever! we ran together in high school, remember??"

"Oh yeah," Quinn said slurred. That seemed right; James did look very familiar.

"So, where are we again?" he asked, taking a look at the dried blood on his hands.

My Characters.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:25 pm GMT 

James sighed impatiently and pushed Quinn down into a laying down position. " I haven't the slightest clue where we are, now lie down before you hurt yourself."

James took the rag from him, wet it with well water, and layed it across his forehead. He than sat down at the base ofthe well, drawing his knees up to his chest and hugging them.

What in the world is going on?! I'm stuck in some medieval world with a friend who can barely remember who he is! I don't see how things could possible get any wor-

A dark shadow blocked the sun from the boys. James looked up to see an enormous, flying, scaly mass. With an earsplitting roar and a flash of flames, the creature landed in the field across the road from the well.

James peeked over the edge, his eyes as wide as saucers. Is that- is that a Dragon?!

My Characters

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:42 pm GMT 

"Whoa... is that a dragon?" Quinn asked out loud. He thought it was just his head messing with him. He felt like he was in Skyrim and now he was going to have to kill the dragon by yelling...

He didn't quite understand that game quite well.

My Characters.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:40 pm GMT 

"SHHHH!!" James exclaimed, slapping a hand across Quinn's mouth. "Don't attract it's attention!" He whispered frantically.

The Dragon roared and spurted fire towards the sky, the torrent of flames rushing from it's jaws. James dragged his friend towards the well and propped his back up on the stone wall. "What are we gonna do?!" He whispered hysterically. "That thing is going to eat us alive!"

James looked over the wall in time to see a darker red dragon soar across the sky, and his jaw dropped as it opened it's jaws and spoke.

"Leave, Goliath! Our agreement stated that you would never return here. I took you as one who kept his word."

Goliath answered with another spurt of flames and knashing teeth. "Do not insult me, Makaidos, I have the right to be wherever pleases me!"

James shrunk down behind the wall, his eyes slightly out of focus. "What in the world is going on..?" He mumbled, dazed and confused.

My Characters

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:07 pm GMT 

Clefspeare wrote:
"SHHHH!!" James exclaimed, slapping a hand across Quinn's mouth. "Don't attract it's attention!" He whispered frantically.

The Dragon roared and spurted fire towards the sky, the torrent of flames rushing from it's jaws. James dragged his friend towards the well and propped his back up on the stone wall. "What are we gonna do?!" He whispered hysterically. "That thing is going to eat us alive!"

James looked over the wall in time to see a darker red dragon soar across the sky, and his jaw dropped as it opened it's jaws and spoke.

"Leave, Goliath! Our agreement stated that you would never return here. I took you as one who kept his word."

Goliath answered with another spurt of flames and knashing teeth. "Do not insult me, Makaidos, I have the right to be wherever pleases me!"

James shrunk down behind the wall, his eyes slightly out of focus. "What in the world is going on..?" He mumbled, dazed and confused.

Quinn did what he was told; but he feared for his life when he heard the thunderous voice shout to the people below.

Quinn was resisting as best as he could from peeing himself.

My Characters.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:23 pm GMT 

James cast a scared glance over at Quinn: his friend was looking just like he felt.

He peeked over to the wall again, and the streets were empty. [i]The people must be as scared of them as we are![i] He thought to himself.

"Do not force our hand into action, Goliath. Even you cannot hope to match the skills of ten dragons. Begone with you! Your words poison the air we breathe, we need not to hear you slanderous talk!" Makaidos roared.

With a snarl and another roar, Goliath took to the air. With several strokes of his powerful wings he rushed off towards the distant mountains, his black scales glinting in the fading sunlight.

James watched as Makaidos turned and flew back towards the way he had came. He couldn't help but marvel at the way the dragon's body moved through the air, how it's powerful wings guided it and it's long tail acted as it's rudder.

James slowly slipped back behind the wall and tapped Quinn on the shoulder. "They're gone, Quinn," He whispered.

My Characters

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:56 pm GMT 

Quinn didn't know what to say.

Maybe because he couldn't remember what it was he was going to say.

"Good, I'm glad."

He didn't fully understand what was going on; but he was glad he hadn't gone into shock.

My Characters.