THE St. Louis Speakeasy
It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:16 pm GMT

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

The Personification of Spring
 Post subject: Re: With Tooth and Claw
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:02 pm GMT 

Custom Title: The Personification of Spring
Ian watched them talk and unconciously slid back a few steps. His face was back to it's usual bored stare, and he remained silent. He sensed that saying anything would ruin the moment of Aurelia and Donovan. He contemplated simply slipping away and resigning himself to his tent again, though something strangely held him back.

He simply stood, looking back and forth at the two; he knew when to keep his mouth shut.

Michael Cezley
Jack Brown
Nick White

The Governor Muffin
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:52 pm GMT 

Custom Title: The Governor Muffin
"I think we both know what Marcus' true intentions were, Aurelia. There's no need to try and explain his actions." He crossed his arms. "Though, I won't argue with you about Rebeca. She's by far the nicest wolf in this pack. To be honest, she's one of the few who I would go as far as to call friend."

He grinned honestly at Aurelia. She was trying, he appreciated that. "I did have a good night, thank you. I trust you had the same?"

"I'll slap those eyebrows right off your face." -Aunt Nina

The Nuthouse

The Lovely Other Dinosaur
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:15 am GMT 

Custom Title: The Lovely Other Dinosaur
Aurelia shrunk a bit under the gentle chiding, her head bowed and her eyes downcast, her hands folded together before her and her shoulders stiff and held as if braced. A look of guilt that seemed reminiscent of a childhood filled with with chiding, perhaps more harsh then just a few words.

It faded quickly, though, and she peered up at Donovan with a small but utterly sincere grin. "It was amazi--" Aurelia cut herself off there, reigning in her emotions and blushing. "It was a very eventful night," she corrected herself, standing straight and smoothing her dress out. It was obvious that the first description, 'amazing' was the proper word for it. She looked no less pale than she did the night before, but she wasn't sallow, and her eyes were clear and bright and looked, at least for a moment as she recalled the evening, more content than she'd been in a long while.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6