THE St. Louis Speakeasy
It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:55 pm GMT

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 410 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28

That first step is a woozy.
 Post subject: Re: Clipped Wings
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:01 pm GMT 

Custom Title: That first step is a woozy.
"It's still going to be a surprise, something for me as well as you. But I can say that with quite a few of my potions." Alex chuckled, leaning into the kiss to kiss him on the lips.

The Next Doctor.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:03 pm GMT 

Custom Title: The Next Doctor.
"Then I can't wait. I always hated the waiting for surprises, but when my dragon boyfriend say he's preparing some special fun potions for us both to enjoy...well, thats hard to wait for...." he kissed Alex on the lips, the cheek, the neck, and the lips again.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:07 am GMT 

The dragon's tail tightened around Taylor's ankle as a soft murr passed his lips, he loved kissing more than he expected. "I'll resist telling you, this is a potion years in the making that I've always been needing to make. I-I'll quiet down about that." He gave an affectionate lick to Taylor's cheek, snaking a couple extra loops around his leg.

The Next Doctor.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:27 am GMT 

Custom Title: The Next Doctor.
Taylor shook with excitement. "Alright. Well we'll just have to wait.....and I can't wait for tomorrow.... heh heh..Well, I should probably get some good rest before tomorrow...i dunno if I'll be able to sleep up here with you tonight...heh heh, it'd be to much of a pain to resist fooling around..." he chuckled. "Well, I'm off. I'll see you first thing tomorrow, Alex. Love you." he shuffled over to the exit of the tree house and jumped off. Then he ran back to his house, snuck back in, and went to bed, dreaming of the possibilities of Alex's Potion.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:06 am GMT 

It's been quite a long time since I thought of using this potion and took some such time and effort into finding the proper resources, for the same purpose as before but another reason... Part of me hopes it's not too powerful though but just enough to do what I've wanted. If only I could find the right ingredient that made the effects faster rather then dimly fizzling out. He started thinking of the various plant species in the area that were new, even crops that he flew over that may have some good catalyst.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 410 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28