THE St. Louis Speakeasy
It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:08 am GMT

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 344 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

Just Damn Cute
 Post subject: Re: A Nice Day to Go Strolling *Hogwarts*
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:09 pm GMT 

Custom Title: Just Damn Cute
Rich shrugged some, smiling at her still. He looked a little bit like a fool just then. "Some of the time, not all of the time. Best thing to do while waiting I find," he chuckled, finally standing up and making the book disappear into one of the pickets in his pants. They were big and the book was small.

For the Love of Words Updated 8 Jan 2013

*giggle* Yer funny
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:27 pm GMT 

Location: You're living room furniture looks great from the lawn. :3
Custom Title: *giggle* Yer funny
Cissy couldn't help smiling at the sudden disappearance of the book, shrugging as she stretched some. "Makes sense...Ready for that walk you promised me?" she asked, grinning still as she motioned to the grounds with the handle of her broom.

Quirky, yet charmin', southern metaphors.
.......Yeah, that sounds 'bout right.

Just Damn Cute
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:41 am GMT 

Rich smiled and chuckled at her, stretching out his arms briefly before offering one of them to Cissy. "Always ready for a walk with you," he said as his smile grew a little softer and the big boy almost blushed some. It had sounded much different in his head as he thought it and sounded like it had come out much more different as it came out of his mouth. It wasn't anything, really, but he was still a little flustered about it just that moment.

*giggle* Yer funny
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:00 pm GMT 

She smiled up at him for a moment before looping her arm in his, laughing gently as she took a few steps, setting an easy pace for the both of them. "Good. And away we go."

Just Damn Cute
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:12 am GMT 

Rich just smiled and blushed down at her. There was just something about girls that always made him blush like this, which was even more embarrassing because those were the kinds of times in which one didn't want to be horribly blushy. But there was nothing that he could do about it and instead just let it go, hoping that if he didn't think about it too much that it would just slip away and she'd never notice. "So how was practice?" he asked offhandedly after a few moments of walking in silence with her.

*giggle* Yer funny
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:49 pm GMT 

((You know, I would very much like to continue this. I know it's been awhile, but do think we still can?))

Just Damn Cute
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:41 am GMT 

((Yes of course we can! :] ))

*giggle* Yer funny
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:30 pm GMT 

((Yaaaay! :D ))

Cissy gently lead them down the lawn and toward the opposite side of the lake than the night before, closer to the forest, enjoying the feel of her arm in his. "It was good, lots of drills and trying new tricks," she grinned, her eyes bright. She obviously enjoyed that part of the sport, the thrill and the daring stunts to achieve victory. She glanced up at him every so often, her smile growing a little sweeter whenever she noticed the light blush across his handsome face. She liked the way his eyes looked in the bright morning light.

Just Damn Cute
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:43 pm GMT 

He watched her face light up and he couldn't help the half smile the tugged up the side of his own face. She was so pretty when she looked like that. She obvisouly loved her sport, obvisouly loved everything about it. And from what he'd seen of her playing on the pitch in games, she was pretty good too. When she looked up at him and he caught her looking, he blused a bit more, his smile looking a little embarrassed. "Glad it was a good practice then..." he mumbled a little uselessly, hoping he didn't look as much of the fool as he sounded.

"You look.." he started catching himself before he got to far and hasitly tried to amend what he was saying. "...it's real pretty today..."

Why can't I just tell her that she's pretty? he groaned to himself.

*giggle* Yer funny
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:30 pm GMT 

Cissy nodded and kept on walking, grinning up at him as they eventually came to a stop by the bank of the lake. Setting her broom to lean against a crooked tree, she then tugged on his shirt sleeve lightly, motioning for him to bend closer with her other hand. "Hey, come down here a second, I wanna tell you a secret," she mock whispered, looking around to make sure nobody was listening in. This boy was absolutely adorable, and Cissy couldn't help but play around a little. Maybe if she gave him a helpful hint, he wouldn't be so nervous.

Just Damn Cute
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:47 pm GMT 

He looked out at the lake when they stopped, not sure if he could handle looking at her right that moment. But he did finally look down as she settled her broom against the tree, moving down with her tug. What secret could she have? Was it about him maybe? Or something else? It could be so so many things and all of them made him rather nervous. She made him nervous. Girls normally did this, but she seemed to be especially adept at making it hard for him to think too straight. "Yeah?" he asked softly, actually whispering where she hadn't.

*giggle* Yer funny
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:56 pm GMT 

"You know, you should really relax," she actually whispered this time, standing on tip-toe to kiss his cheek softly before moving back a little to smile encouragingly up at him, "It's not like I bite." Maybe she had misinterpreted his nervousness, but hopefully that would help point him in some direction that would make him a little more comfortable. No matter how cute his blush was, Cissy wanted him to be comfortable around her.

Just Damn Cute
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:26 pm GMT 

"That is a hella lot easier said than done," he said with a very embarrassed smile. It really would be. The fact that she'd noticed enough to want to say something spoke even louder about it. He was obviously looking foolish and that was not helping anything. At all. "But I'll try, yeah?" he said with a less forced smile, a chuckle bubbling up. He supposed if she knew, and said something, that he could relax. She said she didn't bite, and it wasn't like he had to worry about getting in trouble or anything like that. She wasn't a teacher. She was a classmate. Who happened to be a pretty girl who seemed to like him about as much as he liked her. Yeah, nothing to worry about.

He nodded towards the lake and started over, pushing his feet out of his shoes as he went, bending a little off balancedly to pull his socks off before deciding it'd be best to sit. So he did, flopping down on the rocky sand, long legs stretched out towards the water. "Join me?" he asked looking back at her.

*giggle* Yer funny
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:40 pm GMT 

Giggling a little under her breath, she watched him as he teetered and flopped down, already stripping of her arm and shin guards before he even asked. Of course, in her quidditch things, she had quite a bit more to take off before she could join him, so she simply smiled as she threw her gloves, guards, practice robe, knee-high sneakers, and then adorable pink and yellow striped socks over to where her broom rested. Then, in nothing but her practice shorts and t-shirt, she gracefully sat beside him, her thigh just barely touching his as she wiggled her small toes. "Yeah, I'd like if you'd try. I'm not going anywhere, you had better hope you start to relax around me soon."

Just Damn Cute
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:37 am GMT 

He didn't watch to see if she'd join him. Either she would or she wouldn't. He had to do something that would keep him from worrying and relax. So he watched the far shore as best as he could see. Even with his glasses it was hard to make things out on the other side of the lake. Part of him really wanted to go for a swim across the lake just to see what it was like on the other side. But he knew that was a bad idea. Not everything that lived in this lake was friendly. And he was pretty sure there was a rule against it anyways. Most fun things had rules against them. And now wasn't the time anyways, not like he could ask her to just strip down to nothing and go with him. She'd never say yes to that, and he didn't expect her too.

But soon enough she did join him, bringing him out of his thoughts at the feel of her leg brushing up against his. He looked down at her thigh before looking up at her. Only the slightest blush coloring his cheek. But he did look a little calmer. It was calming, he supposed, to know that she knew he was having trouble and wanted him to relax. He would have thought it would have made it harder. "Suppose I should spend more time with you then," he said kinda offhandedly. "I mean, like immersion into anything. The more you're around it, the easier it is to deal with it. Like when I came here. I was so terrified of everything, never been around magic other than my own, my mum's a muggle, but it got better after I was around it a bit. So..." he trailed off for a second, looking away from her before looking back, charming smile bright on his face again. "We should hang out more."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 344 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next