THE St. Louis Speakeasy
It is currently Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:15 pm GMT

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Congratulations, Tracy!
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:12 am GMT 

Wow! I go away to work on my own projects and check back in and Tracy has left her job and is moving toward comic greatness. This is all too good to be true.

I have been relentlessly promoting this site to my art student friends as to how to really really really really really draw--they think I am a nutty cat fan at first (which I am) and then walk away in awe and downright inspired.

Tracy, if you are reading this:

Check out http://madewithmischief.com

You may already know about it but its new software which boast an infinite canvas (NO pixelation with zoom) and its strictly for art, it's intuitive and simple to use.---I think its best as a drawing sketching software but it is amazing.

The best part is that once you join the community you can post your work there which is going to be another way for you to promote your work. Hope this helps.

Mischief was recently purchased by The Foundry out of the UK which owns MODO and a lot of other CG and movie related production software so a lot of industry people are seeing the Mischief site.

Again, congratulations--The path you chose is hard but it's better to be hunting in the speakeasy jungle then toiling in someone else's litter box. You are the best---Catmandolin.

OH--and just what the hell is a munchkin cat? I just saw them on the internet and I am convinced either someone mated a hot dog hound with a cat OR photo shopping has gone awry. They are very cute but I have never seen them before---you should add a character to your crew---my daughter has been bugging me to draw one. sigh.....